Lauren, another law student and newlywed at Lawfully Wedded Wife, tagged me in her 11 Random Things post. Here's the deal: I post 11 random things about myself, answer Lauren's random questions, and then tag 11 bloggers and pose them 11 random questions. Whew!
11 Random Things about Mrs. Food for Todd
2. I eat sriracha like it's a food group.
3. I hope to get my certification to teach group weightlifting/muscle pump classes this summer!
"Come on ladies, just four more tricep dips, you can do it! Make every one count!"
4. When I was a little girl, I wanted to be a police officer when I grew up.
5. I've lost about 20 pounds since high school - eat less, move more!
6. Mr. Food for Todd and I met swing dancing, and we started dating at the Day of the Dead Festival in 2007.
7. I studied Art History in college.
8. I'm one of those people who shrieks with fear anytime someone comes up behind me.
9. I didn't eat my first PB & J sandwich until I was in high school.
10. I won a solo Charleston competition last year.
11. I'm going to 505 Stomp at the end of March, and I can't wait!!
Answering 11 Random Questions
1. How many homes have you lived in? 4, or 7 if you count host families, boarding school, and college dorms.
2. How often do you use your oven? 1time/week
3. What's your favorite season? Late spring, before it gets crazy Tucson hot.
4. Where do you see yourself in 20 years? Happily married, home in the country, kids, lawyering - helping protect our country!
5. What's your favorite fruit? Nectarines!!! I could eat these all day every day.
6. If you could have any car in the world, what would it be? Toyota Tacoma or Escalade. Totally random.
7. What are your favorite pizza toppings? Feta, mushroom, garlic, spinach, goat cheese. At the same time, if you put a pizza in front of me, rarely will I never love it.
8. Would you rather become President of the United States or the Queen of England? President of the United States.
9. How many pillows do you sleep on? One fancy pillow for people who sleep on their back - it was supposed to be Todd's but I kinda stole it from him when I started law school...
10. Cake or cupcake? Cupcakes, please!
11. Have you ever been stung by a bee? Probably? When I was younger? Can't really remember?
11 Random Questions
1. What story does your family always tell about you?
2. If you could throw any kind of party for any occasion, what kind of party would you throw?
3. Favorite cuisine?
4. When was the last time you were nervous?
5. You learn something new everyday! What have you learned recently?
6. What are you most looking forward to this week?
7. Shoes or purses?
8. What feature do you get complimented on the most?
9. What's your favorite way to exercise?
10. What do you miss most about being a kid?
11. What meal did you have recently that you loved?
And I tag...