Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Where I've Been!

After a bit of a study break, I'm back in the blog world!  Even though it's been quiet on the blog, things have been busy around here :)  I'll catch you up up on some stuff!


Zuzana's Workout of the Week (ZWOW)
Have you ever heard of BodyRock?  It's a vlog where superfit people post short, high-intensity workouts.  Although you can do the workouts at home, many of them require special equipment like BodyRock sandbags and modified pull-up bars. 


Although we had been lifting weights and doing consistently for 4 months, we didn't see any results.  About 3 weeks ago, though, I found out Zuzana, one of the former BodyRock hosts, started her own youtube channel that doesn't require any special equipment, so Todd and I decided to give it a shot.  Each workout takes less than half an hour, but Zuzana makes you sweat!  Since they're so short, I think they'd be great especially for any one with a busy schedule!  I've done a video a day for the past week - no results yet ;)  but I'll let you know if I see any changes!  Here are some of my favorite ZWOWs so far:




Other stuff 
I'm working in DC this summer!  I'll give you the deets in another post, but yay!!  


Our best friends are moving back to their homeland next week, which is seriously the saddest thing ever (for me hahaha), especially because I've been so busy studying I haven't seen them much recently.  Their going away party is this weekend, and then that's it :(  Tearsssss!!!!  


One final down, two finals to go then 3L.  3L?  Wow.  I can't believe I've spent my entire married life in law school - it's gone by so quickly!  I'm excited to see where the next couple of years take us!  Todd and I have a few tricks up our sleeves and whole list of fun projects to attack once we're both outta school :)


I'm planning a special date for Todd and me that I pretty much think is going to be the funniest thing ever.  And Todd may hate me for it.  I'll let you know!


See you soon with more posts! xoxo, J


P.S.  I just noticed my like two sentence post about how I taped the federal rules of evidence flowchart to my wall as art is now one of my most popular posts hahaha.  People must be searching for free evidence flowcharts online.  Love the finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment